Sanuvox UV Air Purification System
UltraViolet Air Purification Systems Kill Airborne Mould & Fungus
Inadequate ventilation can increase indoor pollutant levels by not bringing in enough outdoor air to dilute the emissions from indoor sources and by not carrying indoor air pollutants out of the home. Mold, fungus and mildew can be a problem in many homes, and poor air quality, which circulates through the ventilation system, only adds to the problem.
Ultraviolet Light has been used for many years in water treatment and to improve air quality in Hospitals. With new technologies, UV Air Purifiers were introduced for residential and commercial applications. UVC Light (Germicidal Light 200nm to 280nm) if delivered effectively, attacks the microorganism on a molecular level, actually destroying the DNA of the cell. This action results in incorrect codes being transmitted from the modified DNA, which leads to the destruction of the microorganism.
Two factors in achieving a high biological kill are: a) The intensity of the UV source and b) The length of time the contaminant is exposed to the UV light (Dwell Time). The more time the bacteria is in contact with the UV light, the higher the UV dosage it receives, the greater the kill.
That's exactly what the R1500X / R3500X is designed to do. Sanuvox achieves a high intensity through the use of Reflection. The same way a flashlight or car's headlight uses a reflector to intensify light, Sanuvox uses an Aluminum Reflector Tube to intensify the UV Energy.
R1500X Air Purifier
- Irradiates bacteria, viruses and mold
- Destroys chemical and biological odors
- High Efficiency UVCN Air Purifier
- 6,808 microwatts per/cm2 of UV intensity
- Hardwired to HVAC System
- Available in 110 & 220 volt
- Most effective UV Air Purification System on the market
- Uses Sanuvox Patented Process
- In-Duct installation, for whole home purification
- Purify up to 1500 square feet
- 3 year warranty on parts including UV Lamp
- 3 year warranty on replacement Lamps
- CSA / NRTL Certified
R3500X Air Purifier
- ALL THE FEATURES OF THE R1500X PLUS:
- 10,959 microwatts per/cm2 of UV intensity
- Airflow sensor automatically turns unit on
- Purify up to 3500 square feet